Thursday, November 12, 2009

Mind and Body


I can't believe it is Thursday already. The week has been filled with activity of the mind and body.
The MIND - Remembrance Day - a day where everyone bonds together as one group. Each individual will experience this day differently however the common theme is the same - freedom.
The BODY (this is the easy one).....Mon (run), Tue (yoga), Wed (run - with a friend), Thur (yoga). I may even do a extra run tonight .....hmmmm. Wow, 6 months ago I would have said you were crazy if you thought I would do two different sessions of exercises in one day not to mention - everyday! I'm not sure if this momentum will continue however I hope it does.....and John thought this IM stuff was all about him - LOL
Update from the laundry pile - I have managed to laundry and ironing, this week. I have to admit, my mother had to intervene and she took 2 months (no jokes) of ironing to her place to finish. Okay, I had to drive north 2 hrs to deliver it. So much for thinking I could save money at the dry cleaners. I would like it stated for the record...a pattern is forming.....John starts the laundry and I finish, it works. Now I just have to figure out how to convince him that vacuuming is a form of exercise - the question is which one.


1 comment:

  1. you are dreaming in technicolor beautiful. I did not vacuuim before IM training, so, Hmmmm, wonder of I might start now. Love you darling!

    ReplyDelete