Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The laundry is building!


Laundry seems to be the interesting part of life that no one really speaks about. We all wear clothes and they all need to be washed. It doesn't matter where you live on this planet, the concept is still pretty much the same.

The one thing I'm starting to notice is John and I have more of it! Living in a smaller house, I really don't like the idea of smelly clothes lying around so I seem to be doing a load a day - good thing we have a front loader washer. Hopefully I can conserve some water.

1 comment:

  1. she is like her mom! at least once a day they get a broom itch and clean everything including the kitchen sink! Love her tons for doing it! but come one, a couple of sweaty shirts, I can use them at least one more time!

    ReplyDelete