Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Switching gears a little


I don't imagine this will happen to much in the next year however today is all about me (or at least tonight). It's skiboot time, my old boots have been great for the last 7 years and it's time to retire them. I fortunately was able to narrow my choices down and will make the final decision tonight. I have a narrow ankles and have had foot surgery so it should be a interesting experience.....and yes, I am thinking about my level 3 instructors (someday - no pressure).

The goal this season is to ski a little bit harder and a little bit longer - It's hard to get motivated in the dark, rainy days of Fall. I find most people are either dreading the coming months or embracing them. Fortunately I can say that I have always been an embracer. Let it snow.

1 comment:

  1. that is why we get along so well! to embrace the 'dark dreary season' because it means that snow is around the corner! Ski hard! Love it! go get'em Sherpa!

    ReplyDelete