Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My First Day


Well here I go, today is the first of many that I will be able to comment on the wonderful world of how to become an Ironman or Ironwoman...... (Today's random thought, if you were called an Ironwoman what would your tattoo look like??? That would be a weird logo).

Anyway, the good news is hopefully after the year I will have accomplished a few goals of my own. What may surprise you is what some of my goals might be, such as John learning to cook (barbecuing doesn't count). Kidding aside I am looking forward to kicking it up a knotch and accepting the challenge, while John sets out to achieve his goal I will be able to learn a few things along the road. I think it may surprise even me.

So far the training has been healthy for both of us. Yoga on Monday's, lots of fresh fruit and vegetables and at least one run a week where John has to run at my pace and can not pass me. This has been a challenge for both of us....me keeping a set pace and John not passing me.

p.s. Happy Birthday David Cameron

1 comment:

  1. Learn how to cook? WOW! See what happens when you decide to do an IRONMAN!? Love you Sherpa girl!

    ReplyDelete